[TriLUG] Trouble with Squid

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Sun Aug 23 19:30:32 EDT 2009

You are correct. The internal server, 10.0.1.150 is the one to which I
am trying to connect. I'm trying to connect http to 8222 and https to
8333, no apache, but tomcat.

As for iptables, I have added 8222 and 8333 to the server. I disabled
the firewall to verify before I sent the email. :)

I'm wondering if I need to put the "bypass" on the router to this
server, i.e. "all traffic except requests to 10.0.1.150 to proxy"