[TriLUG] ext3 driver for dual-boot shared files?

Robert Dale robdale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:36:39 EDT 2009

I ran the ext2 fs-driver.org driver for two years without any
problems.  I was sharing 40GB of music, photos, documents, etc
primarily so that I could listen to music and import photos from my
camera if I happened to be in windows.  I've migrated windows to
Virtualbox and don't really need to share any more.  If I did, I would
use Virtualbox's local folder sharing instead.

--
Robert Dale