[TriLUG] OT: free computers, monitors, palm, ethernet gear, tapes, cables

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Fri Sep 4 11:48:58 EDT 2009

(Some of this stuff is from previous TriLUG giveaways)

Please contact me off-list
jmack at wm7d.net
(h) 919-401-2057 (before 9pm please)
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?&city=Durham&state=NC&address=5112%20Longwood%20Dr&zipcode=27713

First come first served. Would like to have this gone by the
end of the weekend if possible (I will give everything the
old heave-ho at the end of the weekend otherwise).

Joe

------------

1024*768 monitors:
 	15" (viewable) monitor
 	14" (viewable) monitor

computer:
 	mini-tower
 	48MHz, 120MBytes ram,
 	CD reader, zip disk
 	kbd, mouse

DEC Alpha Multia UDB (3 avail)
 	installation CD (Linux for Alpha)
 	matching scsi CD reader
 	(I built my first Beowulf from these units, back in 1995)

Palm:
 	Palm 105 in original box (B&W, no backlighting)
 	GoType 2500 mini-kbd for Palm III/VII (does not fit the Palm 105)

mobo: AL440LX pentium II, in original box, with manuals
 	with 2 CPUs, memory
 	(no idea how much memory - all slots are full
 	I think CPUs are 400MHz)

DC 150-250 tapes and drives
 	Sun external scsi DC-150 drive
 	IBM external scsi DC-150 drive
 	box tapes (about 20)

External scsi CDROM
 	NEC multispin (has CD caddy)

rackmount ethernet gear (I assume 10Mbps)
 	Dlink DE-812TP 12 port
 	SynOptics Lattis Hub 2803 16 port
 	BocaNET-24 24 port
 	Bay Networks BayStack 450-12T Switch

scsi:
 	large box cables and terminators (mostly scsi II and some scsi III)
 	grocery bag of scsi ribbon cables and terminators

ide (33MHz) and floppy cables:
 	grocery bag ribbon cables