[TriLUG] Tomorrow's Speaker: Me!

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Wed Sep 9 18:09:42 EDT 2009

Gang:

Tomorrow I'll be talking about my experiences over the last seven
years of running a business based on open source software. When I got
started it was pretty lonely, but TriLUG provided a great community of
people who both wished me well and provided assistance and advice.

So, tomorrow I buy the pizza. If you haven't made a meeting in awhile
(I know I find it much harder to make meetings now that it's at Red
Hat and not RTI) I would love it if you'd come to tomorrow's meeting,
especially if you are a TriLUG old-timer.

-T
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C