[TriLUG] Tomorrow's Speaker: Me!

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Wed Sep 9 19:58:36 EDT 2009

 > Will this be similar to the talk this weekend? I would like to
 > attend but I was wondering if I would see this twice...

Douglas, I think you might be referring to the "Evil Robot
Conference", an "un-conference" that takes place on Saturday
at Red Hat HQ, the same place as the TriLUG meetings.

http://evilrobotconference.wordpress.com/

The conference will include talks about open source software
and related topics. The exact agenda will be decided on the
morning of the event.

I see that Tarus has signed up to give the same talk on Saturday.
But if the ERC is anything like BarCamp, there will be several
tracks, so you won't have to endure that particular punishment
twice in a row.

Alan

.