[TriLUG] Tomorrow's Speaker: Me!

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Wed Sep 9 23:20:40 EDT 2009

On Sep 9, 2009, at 7:06 PM, Douglas Ward wrote:

> Will this be similar to the talk this weekend?  I would like to
> attend but I
> was wondering if I would see this twice...

No, although it will be very much like the talk I'm giving at the
Atlanta Linux Fest on the 19th.

Tomorrow's talk almost didn't happen. My father-in-law was killed in a
plane crash on Monday. Due to issues with the FAA and releasing the
body the service was pushed out enough that I was able to make
Thursday's meeting, but I will be in Florida this weekend.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C