[TriLUG] software is free, pizza is not

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Thu Sep 10 15:34:08 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 3:15 PM, Peter Neilson <neilson at windstream.net> wrote:
> I believe you are. Isn't an organization only a 501(c)(3) when the Infernal
> Revenue Service has actually declared it to be one? Is TriLUG in possession
> of such a declaration?

We are not. The folks on the Steering Committee are motivated to get
that fixed. If you happen to be a lawyer who does nonprofit work, an
email off-list would be nice, especially if you are willing to do a
little pro-bono.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions