[TriLUG] September's Presentation

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Sat Sep 12 08:56:10 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Tarus Balog <tarus at opennms.org> wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2009, at 5:33 AM, James Jones wrote:
> > Is there either an audio or video recording of September 2009's
> > meeting presentation available??
>
> Why in the world would you want that?

If I remember right, you will be giving the same talk on Saturday,
albeit a little shorter due to time constraints?  If so, folks
who missed lasts night's presentation can be present on Saturday.

Of course I mean Saturday, Sept. 19:

--
Scott G. Hall
Chief Engineer/Owner