[TriLUG] Unix Admin position available!

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:43:29 EDT 2009

Currently seeking (2) Unix Systems Administrators with experience with
PDI Software or RMS (typically found in Fuel Industries)

Soooooo .... a Unix SysAdmin gig, or an application SysAdmin gig, or a
"we're just going to throw everything we can at you because we laid
people off last year" gig? Lately, the job posts have all been the
same. Either extremely vague, or a list of requirements so large that
it seems they need to hire 2-4 people to handle it all ... and for
very little $.

Ugh!