[TriLUG] Linux HA: October's meeting topic

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Mon Oct 5 23:41:22 EDT 2009

Hullo List,

Derelict in my duties, am I.  Here's the "official" announcement for
this month's meeting.  :-)

Simon Karpen (of Shodor) and Eric Blau (of Tekelec) will present two
different approaches to Linux High Availability.  The distinct
motivations and circumstances for HA of the two presenters (education
vs. "million-dollar" enterprise) will engender an engaging discussion
surrounding tradeoffs, solution appropriateness, and the problem area
continuum.

Come on out for a great dual-presentation and meeting of the minds!

Links:
http://trilug.org/wiki/Meeting:08_Oct_2009
http://trilug.org/node/96

Cheers,