[TriLUG] Netflix streaming through guest OS?

Brian Cottingham spiffytech at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 10:28:21 EDT 2009

I have done this with both Windows XP and Windows 7 guests. The playback
performance is decent with the Netflix player operating inside the
browser window on my 3-year-old laptop. I expect fullscreen player
performance would be fine on a more modern machine with a real graphics
card and hardware virtualization support.

Dell Insporin e1405
Core Duo 1.66 GHz
3GB 533MHz RAM

-Brian