[TriLUG] OT: for sale - Dell 1950/2950 RAM

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:29:30 EDT 2009

Hi folks.  We upgraded all of our Dell 1950 and 2950 servers to 32GB
RAM, yay!  Anyway, this means we have Dell RAM that we can do nothing
with... except offer to you guys.  When we took it out it was all
working fine and was placed directly into those clamshell-like things
for RAM.  This is a company sale, not me personally.  We can't offer
any warranty, sorry.  I went to Dell Outlet to get prices...

2GB packs (2 x 1GB sticks) - 4 total packs - $70 each
4GB packs (2 x 2GB sticks) - 8 total packs - $120 each

Cash is probably preferred.  I can write up some kind of receipt if you need it.
(I might have Dell printers to sell in the very near future as well -
W5300N and 1710 (some with n) models)

thanks,
David