[TriLUG] Firefox behavior

Brian Cottingham spiffytech at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:33:17 EDT 2009

I, like Scott, will run my Firefox session for days, or weeks, at a
time. When you have more than a few tabs open, you're often in the
middle of several things at once that you don't want interrupted. It's
also inconvenient to sit and wait while Firefox reloads dozens of tabs
from a cold start (it doesn't do that very quickly).

-Brian