[TriLUG] Cheap Local LAMP hosting?

Paul Bennett paul.w.bennett at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 17:19:19 EDT 2009

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:11:03 -0400, Brian Cottingham
<spiffytech at gmail.com> wrote:

> I made the recommendation on the assumption that a small, local charity
> running static pages probably does not have high traffic or offer large
> downloads.

The plan is to serve the existing static content ("About Us" and "Contact
Us" information, basically), plus a web-based CGI / JS application to let
volunteers sign in, and from there sign up for shifts, and enter
statistics about the calls taken during their shift. Right now, the former
is done via phone or email, and the latter via either snailmail or email,
none of which offers the uptime, security, and convenience we'd like to
have.

--
Paul