[TriLUG] Netflix streaming through guest OS?

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:06:58 EDT 2009

 This is what I've heard as well. The thought of buying an XBox makes my
skin crawl. There is only 1 MS product in our home -- a licensed copy of XP.
If I am forced to use it just to stream Netflix, then I'll cancel the
service and move on. It's a neat project, mind you, but in the end it'll be
another useless toy.
We have one of those already, it's a (not entirely useless) Wii.