[TriLUG] Netflix and Roku - quality

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 17:02:25 EDT 2009

I have a Roku Netflix box. It's connected to a 37' LCD running at
720p. The video quality is fine. It's not BluRay, but I don't notice
it being less than standard DVDs. I use mine via wired ethernet, so I
can't comment on it over wireless. Set up is insanely easy and it was
up and running in a matter of minutes. I plan on purchasing one for my
brother as a gift so he can use it with his MLB.com subscription.

Ken