[TriLUG] PHP/MySQL User Group Tomorrow

Michael Kimsal mgkimsal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:05:28 EDT 2009

Our next meeting will feature Shanthi from iContact presenting an overview
of 4 major PHP frameworks.  If you've ever had any questions about what PHP
frameworks might work best for you, come out Wednesday to see some hands-on
action, and talk to those who've used them in the trenches!
Doors open at 6:30 pm - meeting with start at 7pm.  Main presentations
usually last around an hour, and we generally take another 30-60 minutes for
main topic Q&A, along with general Q&A, problem solving, and socializing at
the end of the meeting time.

Meeting is held here -> http://www.carrborocoworking.com/

RSVP via email to me at mgkimsal at gmail.com or at the mysql meetup site
http://mysql.meetup.com/144

We will also discuss our second meeting space regarding the Raleigh-side of
town meeting I mentioned a few weeks back.

Refreshments will be served - donations are accepted.

Looking forward to seeing you all again (and meeting a few new faces too!)

--
Michael Kimsal
http://jsmag.com - for javascript developers