[TriLUG] October meeting of Raleigh.pm to be rescheduled (YUI Testing)

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:53:24 EDT 2009

Hello Perl Mongers and TriLUGgers,

All of our usual hosts (and even some potential new hosts) of our
meeting are all tied up on our usual meeting date.

We will not meet tomorrow on the 15th.

We are working to reschedule the talk to a different evening this month.

The website and this list will be updated once we have nailed down more details.

We're looking forward to Jason Purdy's talk on YUI Testing

"Yahoo's YUI library includes a testing framework for browser-based
JavaScript applications. This talk will get you started with writing
tests and then move into more advanced topics, such as testing
asynchronous events and communication, emulating user actions, setting
up automated testing and reporting results."