[TriLUG] Usenix in Baltimore

Brian Daniels bitmage at pobox.com
Thu Oct 15 22:00:29 EDT 2009

Not quite local, but thought it might be of interest to some listmembers:

(Forwarded from my work mail)

USENIX is holding the 23rd Annual Large Installation System
Administration Conference (LISA) in Baltimore in a couple of weeks. Can
you help us get the word out around your organization and, more
generally, in your area? It's a great opportunity to get the latest
information and training without traveling far.  We've also added a free
"Data Storage Day" program for Wednesday, Nov 4.

http://www.usenix.org/lisa09/progm

Additionally, do you know other companies or organizations, academic
institutions or user groups involved in IT, computer science,
technology services or information systems that might be interested?
Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you get the word out.

Sorry for the urgency, but the conference is fast approaching and
we'd love to have more regional participation.  (We're extending
this week's Early Bird registration deadline to encourage more local
attendance.)

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you
want to test a man's character, give him power.
                     --Abraham Lincoln

Brian Daniels                  bitmage at pobox.com
      http://www.eviloverlord.net