[TriLUG] micropayments in Linux?

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:46:49 EDT 2009

Has anyone ever seen anythign for micropayments in Linux? What I mean
is Apple and others have a feature on their phones where another
application can bill the user and it goes through their application
which is a micropayment system. Why not something like that on Linux?
Like drag-n-drop but click-n-pay/drag-n-pay. Right now we are thinking
of doing this through zen cart but we don't know php. Anyone here ever
done a payment plugin for zen cart and want to make some side money?

Thanks,
Tim
tim at fonepays.com