[TriLUG] World of Goo still on sale!

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:51:28 EDT 2009

Not sure everyone heard so I thought I would pass along but the World
of Goo makers have extended their "pay what you want offer" until
October 25. They have Windoze/Mac and LINUX versions of the game that
are on sale.  I have had the demo for a while and its pretty cool and
my kids love it.

http://www.worldofgoo.com/

BTW, they do have a Wii version but its not included in the sale when
I asked.  From what I had read it has something to do with their
contract with Nintendo.

l8r,

Mike
---
Rorschach: By the way, you need a stronger lock. That new one broke
after one shove. - Watchmen