[TriLUG] Phone, TV, Internet service options

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Sat Oct 24 21:41:55 EDT 2009

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009, Dave Moody wrote:

> Hello all - I want to explore internet service options,
> including satellite,

last time I looked satellite was out of this world $ wise
and needed a windows box as the first step in the link to
hold your username/passwd (can't have your user name stored
in a Linux machine now can we). Also you had to pay a couple
of $100 for someone to come out and screw the dish to the
side of your house, even if you then were going to take it
off and screw it onto your trailer.

Let me know if this has changed

Joe