[TriLUG] Phone, TV, Internet service options

Ronald Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 08:31:50 EDT 2009

Depends on what is most important to you - money, speed, or latency.
I just check on DSL from BellSouth - approx $50/mo for 6Mbps down and
512K up.  Someone mentioned satellite; last time I checked this was
expensive and has some inherient delays (plus, you probably won't get
speeds close to cable or DSL).

If you call TimeWarner and tell them you are switching to DSL, you may
be able to get on their promotional plan ($39/mo for 6Mbps) for 12
months - to keep you as a customer.  That is what I did...

-Ron