[TriLUG] MS Web Host drops connecions from Linux clients

JSEvans jsevans at mises.com
Tue Nov 3 15:50:26 EST 2009

If you really think that the site is prefering connections  from windows boxes why not make your ff say that it is a a windows box. There used to be addons for ff that would cause it to report that it is ie6 or ie7 for windows. Don't know if there are any of those anymore but it woulld be worth a shot.