[TriLUG] Web-based note taking application - similar to KeepNote

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:57:15 EST 2009

Thanks to all who responded.  After thinking about this for a while,
it appears I need something slightly different than I originally wrote.

Currently, I have all my notes, docs, etc already categorized under my
"export" folder on my Mac.  What I *really* need is a way to quickly
create a hierarchical representation of the files/folders in html
format.  Essentially just a script that can index the data and build
an "explorer-like" view of the website.

As for editing/adding the content, I can use Kompozer (or other tool)
to add new content on the fly or simply drag/drop data into the
existing folder structure.

Does anyone know of such a cgi/perl script that will index a folder
and build a tree-like view?  I know you can simply point your browser
to the directory and navigate that way, but I want something a little
cleaner.

Thanks,

-Ron