[TriLUG] MS Web Host drops connecions from Linux clients

Heath Roberts htroberts at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:00:41 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Brian Phelps <brphelps at ieee.org> wrote:

> [...] their response on this issue determines whether I spend my next

$40,000 with them.  There are other vendors out there who make the same
> stuff and if they can't fix a simple problem with their web server, I might
> assume they don't have what it takes to make reliable equipment either and
> go with another more competent vendor.

It sounds to me like you've already made the correct analysis & decision...
Now you just need to execute it.

If you have a contractual relationship with these guys, Abdel clearly isn't
the person you need to be talking to.

--
Heath Roberts
htroberts at gmail.com