[TriLUG] Deutsche Bank is hiring for R & D work at a new site in the RTP area

Pete at Soper.US Pete at Soper.US
Wed Nov 4 17:07:20 EST 2009

Disclaimer: I have no connection with Deutsche Bank except to have observed
their covering of the cost of the pizza at last month's TriJUG meeting and
having the hope that they will give a technical presentation about how DB
uses Java at the January TriJUG meeting.

DB has a bunch of job opportunities connected to their new, from-scratch,
and somewhat autonomous R&D site being put together in Cary and chartered at
least in major part to the area of trading floor applications. There appear
to be specific opportunities for new CS graduates. I've heard that
relocation expenses may be covered.  Folks that are interested should zap a
msg to Joanne.Henderson at db.com in conjunction with checking out the job
opportunities at db.com, searching for positions in Cary and the jobs
posted. (Note: unless it's been fixed, the DB web applicaiton forms seem
prone to putting folks in Australia, so finding jobs in Cary becomes
impossible. If this happens, backup and erase recent history as needed.)

Best Regards,
Pete