[TriLUG] TriLUG Digest, Vol 887, Issue 1

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 8 19:49:00 EST 2009

I was out there on Sat. & Sun. and it was a pretty good train show.
If anyone else here is into model trains, you should come to the
National Model Railroad Association meeting this Tuesday night where a
fellow member and I will be giving a presentation on ATCS Monitor
software.

Meeting details:
Carolina Piedmont Division
Cary Senior Center at Bond Park