[TriLUG] JOB: Senior QA Engineer / QA Team Lead
shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:44:50 EST 2009
I'm sending this out BEFORE I have an actual well-written job description,
so proceed with that in mind...
BlueStripe Software has IMMEDIATE need for a Senior QA Engineer who is
PASSIONATE about creating quality software products. The role is as an
engineer today, with a career path available that would include potential
for team lead and managerial roles going forward.
- A passion for creating quality software (I've said it twice now...)
- Deep understanding of distributed, networked applications (do you
understand sockets programming?)
- Basic/Intermediate sys admin skills on at least Windows and one *nix
platform (the _right_ *nix platform is referenced in the "To:" field
- Strong communication/documentation skills (you write bugs good with no
speling or grammaratical mistakes -- and people understand clearly what
you're writing about)
- Ability to "hang" with some of the best and brightest folks in the
industry (obviously, myself excluded)
- Comfort working closely with others on team projects as well as
- A passion for creating quality software (Third time's a charm...)
If this sounds like you or someone you know, get me a cover letter, resume,
and salary requirements via email to shaneo (AT) bluestripe (DOT) com ASAP.
I'm looking for a technical rock star -- roadies need not apply.
More information about the TriLUG