[TriLUG] posting to trilug vs linuxquestions.org

btncix btncix btncix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:49:46 EST 2009

I participate on the linuxquestions.org forums, but I see the benefits of
the LUG meetings and having a physical community nearby.

This email is not a criticism but more a question. For technical questions
with respect to linux, I would think it's better to post to
linuxquestions.org rather than the trilug mailing list to reach more of the
masses. Now, if I wanted to start a project, it may be better to post to
trilug - although not necessary, there are benefits to being able to meet in
person. I was just curious if my assumptions are correct or if I am missing
some points.

Thanks,
btncix