[TriLUG] posting to trilug vs linuxquestions.org

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:12:28 EST 2009

You are, You have, and we do.
It is a well known fact, of course, that Downeast Northcakalacky is the
cradle of BBQ
Those using pork shoulders, instead of whole hog, and any BBQ sauce that
uses black pepper
or that red stuff, commonly called tomato are impostors and aint
southern (meaning not from NC).

vi is ok but emacs well it just aint write.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL