[TriLUG] Time Warner price increase

David J. Stillman djstillman at ycsi.org
Thu Dec 3 15:32:28 EST 2009

Well, I just contacted Earthlink, and went with their standard. It was $29.95 for 6 months, then it will be about $8 less than TWC. Their price on High End internet was horribly expensive, though - About $20 more than I am paying on TWC.

Thank you all for the suggestion of Earthlink! Needed to save some money...