[TriLUG] OT: Office Space

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:04:47 EST 2009

I dont know if a building but I would gather that 50% of office
buildings have cat5. I would be happy to give you a price for cable
installation if you ever need.

Regarding colocation, I have a client who uses Celito. They are
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!  http://www.celito.net Tell them that you were
referred by Clay Stuckey. I don't get a kickback. They probably charge
by the rack space so looking into virtualization can really help you
save money. Again, I would be happy to help with this.

It will be very rare to find an office building with a properly air
conditioned "server room". You might consider having an additional unit
installed.

And please forgive the blatant self-promotion!!!

Clay Stuckey