[TriLUG] Fwd: New Public DNS from Google

Brian Phelps brphelps at ieee.org
Sun Dec 6 20:54:20 EST 2009

No ad ridden results. Thanks Alexander!

Now how does one get Firefox not to fail at resolving a domain if you
don't have internet temporarily while putting an address in, then
internet is restored seconds later.  It takes FF like several minutes
to try to actually resolve the name again and not just pretend that
resolving fails.  I'm totally screwed at finding this tweak through
googling.