[TriLUG] OpenDNS is hijacking Google.com DNS lookups (was "New Public DNS from Google")

magnus magnus at trilug.org
Mon Dec 7 15:42:54 EST 2009

Just to answer my own post, this is not news technically, but it might
be news to some people.

http://blog.opendns.com/2007/05/22/google-turns-the-page/

Personally I'm going to stop using OpenDNS because I should have to
opt-in to DNS munging, not opt-out of it as OpenDNS makes me do every
time I change IP addresses.