[TriLUG] Raleigh.pm Smolder Hack Nite December 11, 7pm 'til closing

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 16:59:56 EST 2009

Hello Perl Mongers, TriLUGgers, and NCSULUGgers,

This Friday evening Raleigh.pm will be having our first Hack Nite to
work on Smolder.

We'll meet at Plus Three's office in Downtown Raleigh at 434
Fayetteville Street, Suite 1240, Raleigh NC 27601
Plus Three (http://plusthree.com) will be providing pizza and sodas.

Those of us who hang out in irc (irc.perl.org #raleigh.pm) agreed that
we wanted to work on Smolder.  Michael Peters is the author of
Smolder, and he has made a list of tasks we could work on during the
Hack Nite.  You'll see below that the tasks are divide into groups:
Easy, Medium, and Hard.  We are hoping there is something for everyone
who wants to join us.

There are a few items (listed below) you should tackle before Friday
evening so we will have a good starting place.  If you have trouble
with these, subscribe to raleigh-talk at pm.org and ask for some help

Since space is somewhat limited, and to make sure we get the right
amount of PIZZA, you will need to RSVP (bradoaks at gmail.com) to let us
know you're planning to attend.  Also let me know if you prefer
vegetarian toppings.

There is free parking available after 7pm downtown.  We may keep the
lights on as late as 2am, but you are certainly welcome to leave well
before then.

Our building is locked after hours, so we'll need to coordinate
bringing folks up to the 12th floor.  I'll send more detailed
directions and parking information to those who send me an email to
let me know they're interested.

We're looking forward to some collaborative hacking,
--bradoaks