[TriLUG] router for tonight

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Thu Dec 10 15:15:14 EST 2009

We need someone to bring a router to the TriLUG meeting tonight.

I have the TriLUG router in my car, but I am not going to be at
the meeting.  (I also have the membership cards, and a ton of
plates and napkins and cups).

So we have a choice: (1) I could pass the router and membership
cards and other stuff to someone or (2) someone could bring their
own router or (3) do WITHOUT????.

If you'd like to take the TriLUG router, please drop me a note so
we can arrange a drop.  I am close to the airport.  If you're
going to bring your own router, please make a note on the wiki
page:

http://trilug.org/wiki/Meeting:2009_Dec_10

Alan