[TriLUG] slides from 12/10 meeting

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Dec 11 09:25:54 EST 2009

I'd like to thank Brian Phelps for presenting at the meeting last
night.  I was not able to attend, but I have already gotten reports
that it went well.

Brian's slides are in what has become the de-facto dumping ground
for meeting slides: http://www.trilug.org/~porter/meetings/

Thanks to David Stillman for delivering "the meeting box" (which
contains the wifi and other essentials).  I'd hate to see this
crowd without their internet.

I hope you all have a good holiday, and I look forward to seeing
you in January.  The current plan is a talk on an Ubuntu-based
video game console.  Details will follow.

Alan

.