[TriLUG] distro for macbook pro?

Charles Mangin option8 at option8.com
Mon Dec 14 17:50:17 EST 2009

i actually use virtualbox and parallels on my imac now, and they are
excellent ways of getting the applications i often need to test sites
with (IE, various flavors of flash, etc) side by side with the tools i
use to create them. there are, however, a number of other things i use
linux for that i'd like to take full advantage of "talking to the
metal" so to speak. doing drive recovery and forensics, for instance,
is a time when multitasking is a disadvantage.

Charles Mangin
Option8, LLC - Making Macs happy since 1999.
option8 at option8.com | http://www.option8consulting.com
mobile: 919.368.7167
skype: option8llc