[TriLUG] OT: Ask Santa for 40Mbps broadband

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Mon Dec 21 23:30:41 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Judy Hallman <hallman at email.unc.edu> wrote:
> Mark Turner wrote:
>>
>> Maybe TriLUG needs to form a high-speed broadband SIG? See below:
>
> There's an NC Public Broadband email list --
> http://groups.google.com/group/nc-public-broadband?hl=en

While I appreciate the news I get through that list, it's very much a
one-way list that I could replicate fairly easily by setting up a few
google alerts for myself. If anybody is interested in actually holding
regular meetups in the RDU area about this, I'm all ears. Do folks
want me to set up a mailing list for this purpose?

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions