[TriLUG] CHCCS Connect 2 School

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Tue Jan 5 15:51:58 EST 2010

> it sounds like I'll just need Java, a Java-enabled browser (presumably
> firefox), and a Citrix client (perhaps only for troubleshooting).

Use the Citrix client. I haven't gotten it working with other clients.
Should be fine in Jaunty, since that's what my little Sis has used.
Also, make sure you get sun-java. I can't remember if I used sun-java5
or sun-java6; hopefully doesn't matter.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"The fun thing is to try to persuade others to share your opinions