[TriLUG] RTP Local cable-pulling company

Dave Hostetler hostetler.david at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:54:30 EST 2010

Ron,

	I think the main thing here is not to expect to have this done in three hours.  Depending on the layout of the office the ceiling height, the number of people on the crew, and their knowledge, this could go from a couple of days to a week.  That being said, if they show up with 10 guys, then yeah, it might get done in a few hours.  The tricky parts are making everything up to code, with that piece in the mix it slows how quickly the job can be accomplished.

Dave