[TriLUG] OT: application development for Jacksonville, NC "Christmas Cheer" program

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Fri Jan 8 19:39:19 EST 2010

On 1/8/2010 5:23 PM, Joseph Tate wrote:
> I'm thinking that a few of us could put a new system together for them

I commend you for your willingness to lead such an effort!  And to make
it reusable by other organizations as well :>

> We have a few testers and html-designer guys through a contact of
> mine, but I'm looking for some volunteers to fill out the ranks:

Web Performance will he happy to take care of performance-testing the
system. The offer includes everything needed - tools, infrastructure and
manpower.

Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing software & services