[TriLUG] RTP Local cable-pulling company

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:56:08 EST 2010

"Hired a couple of guys that were out of work. They didn't have to know how
to run
cable as long as there was someone there to supervise. Got all the materials
and
planned out the installation."

-- I'm not out of work, and not afraid of a little side-work. If anyone ever
needs help with
"heavy lifting" (i.e., rack & stack, cabling, hardware builds, OS
installs/configs, etc.), I can
work a few nights, and weekend days as well. Consider it day-labor with
extra knowledge.
I bring my own lunch, unless you are buying, and the rate (cash) will always
fair.

Email off-list if the need should arise.

[price may go up if forced to use emacs]

:)

-Carl