[TriLUG] RTP Local cable-pulling company

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 9 14:46:26 EST 2010

WPA can be cracked in 30 min (Not AES!). A little bit of ARP poisoning
to get the key hash it only takes 30 minutes with dictionary and rainbow
tables.
I hear that there is even a site that will take your hash and decrypt it
with an average turn-around of 15 hours (250 core farm) for $25.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL