[TriLUG] Fun Cheap Firewall (or web/email/dns/whatever server)

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 15:45:23 EST 2010

I am not at liberty to discuss the specifics. I can only say that it
is a DoD-wide policy that removable media has to be the type that
spins. It is absolutely fine for me to use them at home for personal
use. And I would say that the reasoning for this policy is very
curious indeed.

Military Intelligence =  oxymoron