[TriLUG] Fun Cheap Firewall (or web/email/dns/whatever server)

Clay Stuckey claystuckey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 21:54:11 EST 2010

The comment was not directed towards the men and women that serve our
country in uniform. It was directed more towards the higher end
military and government leadership. I have worked in this environment
for many years and have seen first hand the utter lunacy that occurs.
It breaks my heart when poor decisions cause less than the best to be
provided to the war fighter. I put up with this crazyness because I
know that my efforts have a direct impact on improving the
capabilities, safety and morale of the troops. The environments that I
work in are 99% Linux so this absolutely is a TRILUG topic.

I am sorry if any misunderstanding caused offense to anyone. It was
not intended.

--
Clay Stuckey
(919) 600-0486