[TriLUG] Silent Auction for Samsung CLP-300N Laser Printer

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Thu Jan 21 10:54:48 EST 2010

Gang:

I got a Samsung CLP-300N networked laser printer from Apple about a
year ago when I bought a new laptop. The problem is the print quality
really comes and goes, and lately it pretty much sucks (lots of fade
across the page).

I went and got another printer (a Xerox Phaser) and since I don't feel
comfortable selling the Samsung, I came up with the following:

If you want it, send me a bid (off-list - note that replies default to
the list). The highest bid by noon on February 10th gets it, and I'll
bring it to the February 11th meeting. The winning bidder will donate
the money to TriLUG and I'll give them the printer. In case of a tie,
first bid wins.

It can probably be fixed with some tinkering, but I don't have the
time. Comes with the original box and manuals.

-T
Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C