[TriLUG] using sshd tunnelling for dns request

Ralph Blach chipperb at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 27 19:30:47 EST 2010

I am not sure there is a policy.  This is not a military internet, and
it is there for the troops use skype and other mail tools
so they can communicate home.

But that gets kinda hard when you cannot resolve skype, gmail, or your
other providers.

I will ask my son, and have him ask, but thanks for your support.

I will be back If i need more.  By the way, what is the sshd config file
I need to make this work?

Chip