[TriLUG] key signing at meeting tomorrow.

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Wed Feb 10 12:57:16 EST 2010

Howdy folks,

I've had a request for key signing time at the regular TriLUG meeting
tomorrow night. If there's interest in doing that, I suggest people
review the documentation available to them on signing parties and come
armed with at least:

1) key slips for a valid key you've uploaded
2) a couple of forms of valid ID
3) something like a small moleskine with a pocket to keep track of
other people's key slips

If you're on Ubuntu or debian, there's a handy package called
signing-party that I recommend.

I'm sure others can fill in useful details I've left out, or I can
fill them in if you ask specific questions.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
ibiblio.org systems